Re: [ST] Mini-Cooper...Forgive me...

Actually the Mini is made in England, although BMW does indeed own Mini.  I
looked at the content sticker and while I forget the percentages, it was
indeed not only assembled in England, but to a large degree the components
were English in origin.  The engine is made in Brazil and jointly designed by
Daimler Benz and Chrysler.  I am in possession of these factoids due to the
fact that my lovely wife takes possession of one tomorrow.  My sister is in
line for the supercharged Cooper S. The car is sweet.  Hopefully the fuel
sender doesn't leak..  john c