[ST] What size plectrum for my banjo?

Yesterday, I planned to strip the brakes and replace all the seals....

I took out a nice little 14mm socket, and offered it up to the banjo bolts
on the calliper... Now someone is REALLY takin' the piss! These little gems
are totally apex-free; so much so that a normal 12-slot socket won't fit
'em. Even a 14mm open-ended spanner is so tight as to take off some of the
shine!

What gives? Neither the official, nor the Haynes manuals make any mention of
special tools being necessary... ~:(

I have my suspicions that it needs one of those fancy new-fangled
pressure-on-face wrences (instead of the more usual pressure-on-apex type).
So what did YOU use?

Answers asap on this one folks...

BTW - decided to clean the chain and grease the rear axle instead!

Regards,
- --
BRG
email: keith.tynan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx