Re: [ST] Mods to RS exhaust to allow ST bag moutning?

Robbie,
In checking this out last year, we concluded that the ST's bag
set can be installed on the RS, assuming the owner is willing to
collect the parts from the ST which are different or modify those
on the RS.  These include the exhaust, which will need to clear
the RS's swingarm and the ST's lower passenger footpeg mounts.
No jeers from this quarter.  I'd say go for it.
- -Rick (TRAP member) in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
"NO Dawg"