Re: [ST] Mobile phones and the bike

Please tell me your kidding?  I think this is a bad idea.  Riding has enough
pitfalls without having to take, and make, phone calls on the move.  Besides
the wind and external noise alone could be detremental to any conversation
you would be having, before the distraction leads to some mistake that could
cause you to make a call to the hospital for a pick-up.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
I am looking at buying a mobile phone that I can use handsfree on the bike
(via the earpiece).  Can anyone recommend a brand/model that best suits a
bike rider?  and does the voice activated dialling on phones work via the
hands free as this too would be great for dialling up on the bike.

Many thanks

Tim