From: tim . [mailto:tims_postbox2@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 9:32 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Mobile phones and the bike

G'day,

I am looking at buying a mobile phone that I can use handsfree on the bike
(via the earpiece).  Can anyone recommend a brand/model that best suits a
bike rider?  and does the voice activated dialling on phones work via the
hands free as this too would be great for dialling up on the bike.

Many thanks

Tim
2001 Red Sprint in AUS