[ST] Early report on Avon Azaro III Av45ST and av46ST

Hi all!

Here's my early report that I promised on my new Avon tyres. I have
giving them about 600km of riding and so far I can just say that they
are super! The grip is superb and there is no feeling of a ketchup
effect when you go really low in the curves.

The price is also nice. About 25% cheaper then Bridgestone and about the
same mileage. I also checked out Avon's supersport tyres (AV49SP,AV50SP)
but the price was slightly higher and the mileage about 40% less so I
thought I tested the not so supersport (45,46). The mechanic that fixed
the tyres was an old testpilot for Avon and was involved in developing
the supersport tyre and he loved it (not so objective maybee).

I have posted some photos for you to view:
http://portal.t955i.net/portal/uploads/avon-front.jpg
http://portal.t955i.net/portal/uploads/avon-rear.jpg
http://portal.t955i.net/portal/uploads/avon-rear-closeup.jpg

I will return with more reports as the mileage grows :)

.z

Jonaz Kumlander
955i Sprint RS, -00
Stockholm, Sweden