From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Frank
Palocsay
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 7:39 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] st seat?

Gang,

I'm new to the list.  Our 2000 Sprint ST was purchased for my wife but
she found it too big at her skill level so I have to ride it while she
rides a Suzuki SV650.  Some of us have to suffer for our wives!

Not being able to leave well enough alone, the bike now has the Triumph
sport muffler, GenMar risers and Racetech gold emulators and springs.
I'm back to motorcycling after a 32 year hiatus and am not an aggressive
rider.  Susan is riding because she told me a couple years ago: "I'm
almost 40 and I've never done anything exciting or dangerous.  I want to
ride a motorcycle."  She is even less aggressive.

I'm looking for a spare seat.  I'd like to get a sergeant seat but don't
want the bike laid up for 5 or 6 weeks now that the weather in Virginia
is near perfect for riding.

Anyone parting out a sprint?  (or RS if the seat is the same)  Since I
plan to have it redone I don't care if the seat isn't perfect, but would
like to get all the mounting hardware.

Great list!

Regards,
Frank