[ST] NO Triumph Moto GP

Please forgive me if this is old news to you all, I've been working too
much to stay up on the list for a couple of weeks.  Last night while
thumbing through some recent Cycle Worlds and Motorcyclists I saw a bit
the Sauber-Pertronas had downgraded their Moto GP effort to WSB due to
financing.  It also stated that Triumph involvement was kaput-ski.
Bummer.
I guess the good news is that since WSB is for produciton bikes, S-P
will need to make a road going version, although I imagine it will be in
the MV Serie Oro price range, if not more expensive.
David
'99ST