Re: [ST] re: Mobile Phone flame war - TORCH ON!

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie McCullough" <charliem90@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] re: Mobile Phone flame war - TORCH ON!

I can't believe it... most of the people of the USA I know are liberal. Why thus can't anyone use its cellphone if he wants? Everyone is nevertheless responsible for itself...
Why thus do some people believe to have to behave themself like teachers who speak with stupid children?

Enrico
- --
'00 ST 'BlueBelle'
Vienna, Austria, Europe