Re: [ST] Mobile phones

	I heard a short report on public radio that stated a recently completed UK
study concluded that you were 30% more likely to get into an accident while
on a cell phone than while driving drunk.  From my practical experience, I
haven't seen anything that would make me doubt these results.  The worst
part is that you really only need to worry about drunks when the bars are
closing.  Cell phone users are 24/7.
	By the way, the comment about F1 drivers using intercoms, I doubt they are
talking for several minutes on end about a**hole bosses, relationship
issues, or last minute options contracts.  Then again, I have been wrong
before.
	For the sake of all you riding cell phone users, I hope you really are the
great rider/multitaskers you think you are....99% of the people out there
aren't.  I think I am a pretty good driver/rider, but I will admit that my
skills noticeably decline while on the phone.  Besides, I don't want anyone
interrupting my ride for any reason, that's my "personal time".

Nick
'00 yellow RS