[ST] Cell phone usage

As a former towtruck operator, I can confirm that cell
phones are at least as dangerous as alcohol as far as
frequency of accidents/injurys/fatalities. And these
are only the ones that actually are not to embarassed
to admit they were on the phone. I never was one to
care what people do with their own safety. BUT, this
unsafe driver yakking on a phone and driving has my
safety as risk and the safety of my chldren as risk
and thats just not cool.

I have seen close up many injury and fatality
accidents caused by phone use. The worst thing I have
ever seen is DEAD innocant people, and live idiots
that caused the accident. on more than one occasion, I
have picked up a cell phone off the road at an
accident scene to find someone actually still on it
trying to figure out whats going on. Its never a
reality until it happens to YOU.

/rant mode off..... I promise not to contribute to
this thread anymore!! nobody is going to be able to
say anyting to change anyones mind here.

Tony Burke