[ST] I know why Triumphs are called Trumpets!

This morning it was a decidedly chilly minus 3 degress C (35 degrees F).
Normally when I start my RS and it's a little cool the fuel regualtor has a
bit of a squeal, but after a few seconds it rapidly dies away.  This morning
I was treated to a bloody trumpet concerto as the bloody thing squealed
practically all the way to work (50 km).

Looks like the fuel regulator definietly doesn't like the cold.  I read on
the list recently that there is a dead easy fix that involves rotating the
fuel pipe as it exits from the tank, through 90 degrees or something.  Is
this correct?  Does anybody have a nice digi photo of the appropriate bit to
rotate?

Andy