[ST] Oil change from hell - was Re: [ST] Windscreen advice

Tom Emberson wrote:

>http://www.emberson.net/screens/index.html
>
>from left to right, you will see STock, Triumph Sport Tourer,
>ZG Sport Tourer and ZG Double Bubble.

Great shots, thanks Tom, that ZG Double Bubble looks great!

Re the oil change from hell; a few years ago I was working at a friend's
place, struggling to get an oil filter off a car.  I asked if he had a chain
wrench or something else that would do the job.  He just sighed, took a long
screwdriver and hammered it straight through the side of the filter.  One
good twist on the screwdriver and off came the filter.  Of course, it was a
bit messy!  Just make sure you remember to buy the new filter before you try
this...

Neil