[ST] New mirrors for RS @ Jack Lilley's

I was browsing the accessories on Jack Lilley's web site today and
noticed that there are some racing mirrors for the RS. It looks like you
can extend them and set them at your desired width; they look a lot
wider than the standard ones and should give better visibility. However
the looks are a matter of taste. They are silver and I don't think they
would look good on the older black framed bike. Also they are very
expensive - about £90 each. If anybody gets some or already has some, I
would like to see a picture.

Andrew

Lucifer Orange RS