[ST] Clock/odometer error

My clock went dead a couple of days ago. At the same time I noticed that my
trip odometer was reset to zero. Now, everytime the key is turned off, the
trip odometer resets to zero. Anyone else experience these symptoms?

The only other thing going on in my dash is the light behind the tach
sometimes goes out. That started last summer and I figured the bulb was just
a little loose as a tap on the plastic usually brought it back.

Any thoughts?

Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver
'00 ST