RE: [ST] Elec. gloves

I have Gerbing electric gloves, and must say they are just wonderful. These
are motorcycle-specific, and offer good protection as well as heat.

Go to: http://www.gerbing.com

I also have the Triumph heated grips on my Sprint RS, and believe me when I
say they compliment each other well. The grips keep my palms warm, the
gloves take care of the back of my hands. Combined with the Gerbing heated
jacket liner (which the gloves plug into right at the sleeves' end), I'm in
heaven. I've taken to the road in this gear down to 18F, and if I add their
heated socks and pants, who knows how low I'd be willing to go!

If you buy just the Gerbing heated gloves, they are supplied with a long "Y"
wire to run inside of your jacket. You might wish to add a "Heatroller" to
be able to adjust the output.

Check out that website, it's really very good stuff!

Ken M
2000 RS