Re: [ST] Elec. gloves

I have heard talk of heated electric gloves but not
seen them advertised anywhere. Does anyone own a pair
of these, know where to get them, or have any comments
about their effectivness? I was thinking this might be
a good alternitave to the heated grips.

Gerbings and Widder both make motorcycle specific electric gloves.  I don't
own either, but I do have a Gerbing's heated jacket liner that absolutely
rocks.  Using the liner and my heated grips together keeps my hands from
getting too cold so I haven't sprung for the gloves yet.  One nice feature
of the Gerbings liner is that it provides connections at the ends of the
sleeves for their gloves.

John
'01 BRG ST