[ST] Oregon LE Memorial Ride

For those of you in Oregon (or not!), please join me on Saturday, May 18th
in Salem, Oregon for the Third Annual Law Enforcement Memorial Ride.
Sponsored by the Blue Knights of Oregon I chapter, this event will start at
the Oregon Capitol building steps (900 Court Street NE, Salem).
Sign In:  0900,  first bike out, 1000.
Door prizes.
Registration: $20 riders; $10 passenger. (Early registration recommended by
May 1).
Refreshments provided at ride start.  Lunch provided at ride end by Oregon
chapter of Concerns of Police Survivors.
The course in the past has gone over to the Oregon coast then ends at the
Oregon Police Academy in Monmouth, Oregon at the LE Memorial.
Proceeds go to the Oregon Public Safety Memorial Fund, which is used to
directly benefit surviving family members of officers killed in the line of
duty.
Contact: Joe Diddock 503.649.0867  or Mike House 503.655.0268.

Hope to see some Triumphs there!
Regards,
Eric
Portland, OR