Re: [ST] For Brakes as Hard as Abs

I've had success with fixing my mushy brakes, just by pulling the
lever back as hard as I can a few times. No need to even wait
overnight. Since it has been this easy to fix them, I've never been
bothered trying to figure out why they get mushy, not have I ever
disassembled the brakes in an attempt to fix them.

>Try this trick that my dealer's mechanic showed me.  Tie the front
>brake lever back with a nylon tie to similar thing.   Put moderate
>pressure on the lever.  Leave it on overnight, then cut it off in
>the morning.  You should find the brake travel is minimal, and they
>will feel hard rather than mushy.

- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643