Re: [ST] OT and no cellphone or color or religion or politics top ic either

Steve Lawler wrote:

>The latest in protection to wear under your helmet.
>
>http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Thanks Steve, that's exactly what I should have had to protect my brain from
the psychotronic effects of four hours in the Wayne DMV office this morning,
trying to get a New Jersey driver's licence!

After the fun of getting my US car licence, I'm giving up on the motorbike
licence.  The next available space on an MSF course in NJ is in August and I
may have moved to Texas by then!

Neil
P.S. I KNEW I was just ahead of everyone else when I called it alumininium!