Re: [ST] Rain gear poll

Matt,

Thanks for the detailed info.  I'm really looking
forward to heading north, though based on your
experience I may choose to wait for a later date.
Since I'm itching to hit the road, I may do it the
other way, i.e. head east make a run through a bunch
of national parks in June/July and head north in late
July with the hopes of reaching Anchorage by August.

Thanks again.

Dave