Re: [ST] For Brakes as Hard as Abs

Just who is this Ab and how did he get his brakes so hard?

But seriously folks, William Sanders wrote:

> Ben, here's the link ( I hope). I found it with a Googlr search.
> http://www.t5net.com/common/faq/t595faq.php?Dir=Brakes

If I may add to that article...

  Since the main issue is the rubber seal sticking to the piston, while
the pistons are extended, using a cotton swab, apply a little brake
fluid to the sides of the pistons. After you have scraped up your
knuckles pushing them back in, wipe up any fluid that got to where it
doesn't belong.

BTW The powers that be over at t5net should change the font in their
side menu. The "f" in "Shifter" looks like a "t". ;-) And it's
conveniently located above "Rearend." :-0

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If cells are the basic components of the human body, what the hell are
cell phones for? Getting in touch with your inner self?"