Re: [ST] Pop goes the...

Does anyone know if they changed the part to steel in
the production line?  I'm assuming that if they
changed it in the 'parts department' a few years ago,
then either at that time or before the 'new' part was
used in bike construction?

Maybe I just dont understand how bike manufacturers
work though...