[ST] Need anwser before my next ride!

Hold the phone, Chris!  I don't know why but for some
reason I thought about my previous advice and thought
there should be no reason I should have some play in
the hub when the wheel is off the bike but none when
it's on.  The bike was in gear!  Doh!  I put it in
neutral (no mean feat when you don't have a shifter)
and I measured 1/8th inch of play.  And on further
thinking, w/o the cush drive, you'd prolly know it!

If some of the list scholars beat me to this post, I'm
on digest!  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Randy
'00 RS