[ST] Re: design schools

Yeah, isn't technology wonderful.  Or not!

I watched a true artist create his own full fairing from the ground up on his
new '82 R100RS.  The first sign of the impending project was when he walked
into the shop, threw his keys on his workbench and proclaimed "That's the
last time I see myself coming the other way."  The rest was history made in
clay and cardboard, then layed in fiberglass by another artist friend of
ours.  That was such a pretty bike.  Imagine the R100RS fairing, but with no
sharp edges, all swoop and smooth, like 60's GP fairings.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
The more I see these angular designs, the more I think this is the
generation that grew up using CAD programs, and they've never
sculpted a bit a clay in their lives