[ST] Tool for banjo bolts

A few days ago, I asked whether anyone knew about the appropriate wrench for
the brake banjos that have rounded corners (some do, some don't).

Some of you will think that this is stating the obvious, I know, but the
Triumph workshop manual makes no mention of them, and the Haynes makes no
specific mention (only a cursory remark in the reference section).

It seems these little beauties are known variously as 'face-on', 'surface
drive' and 'walldrive'. I was aware of the wrenches, but not that they made
special nuts for them...

The clearest explanation I found was at Metrinch:

"
Each tool has a unique 6-point walldrive ring design that operates on
Metric, SAE and other Inch systems. Easily removes old, worn, or damaged
nuts and bolts by applying torque to the flat sides of a fastener as opposed
to the corners. This unique design provides better grip and superior torque,
while eliminating fastener distortion and damage.
"

BTW, I managed to get one (14mm * 3/8") via Jack Lilley for a few quid.

Regards,
- --
BRG
email: mailto:keith.tynan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx