RE: [ST] front mud guard mounting

> Can someone provide info on how to attach the front mudguard
> on the front
> fender of my 2001 ST?
>
> There were no instructions and 4 plastic pieces that look
> like pop rivets.

They are indeed pop rivets.  Just line up the extender against the mudguard
and drill four holes, just slightly larger than the diameter of the rivets.
I drilled one hole through each side (IYSWIM) and then a couple more evenly
spaced across the back of the mudguard.  Push the thick end of the rivets
through the holes from the top and then start riveting!

Once the jobs done all you're left with is four slightly raised knobs on the
top of the mudguard and because they're black plastic it all looks rather
neat.  Plus it also seems pretty sturdy and I can't see the extender coming
off, unless of course I chuck the bike up the road ;-)

I've got the bike at work today, so I'll take a couple of pics and upload
them at lunch time.

HTH

Andy
Andrew Cunningham		tel: +46 8 6956378
VBB VIAK Transport Systems	fax: +46 8 6956370
Box 340 44			mob: +46 733 956378
S-100 26 Stockholm		email: andrew.cunningham@xxxxxxxx
Sweden				web: www.sweco.se/viak