Subject: [ST] New member

p.s. Will this be much of a change from my current 1970 Bonneville?

Kevin, you must be kidding!  of course the sarcastic side in me says
"NO".  and of course that would be a total lie.  that is unless you are
ok with the differences between a 747 and an F-14.

I have had my '99 ST for two years and have 16,000 miles on it.  it is a
trusty steed that will treat you right.  The fortunate part is that you
found this list.  although i am a lurker and a sponge who takes in info
thisw list will help answer many of your questions.  BUT, please check
the archives for the answers to some of your questions...ie: what tires
do i get, what exhaust do i get...etc.  Have a great time on the list
and think of joining the Triumph Sprint/Sport riders Association.
http://www.tsra.cc/ it costs $10.  Go to there web site and join us in
Montrose for the west coast rally, even though it is not really on any
coast at all.

have fun, ride safe!

Jim (hikerdawg)