Re: [ST] Riding Pants

Being originally from the near tropical environment that Iowa can be during
the summer, I would say the JR Ballistic pants are a decent choice because
it doesn't really have a liner.  I've been using them for my commute here in
St Louis(almost as humid, and hot) over business casual and they have been
very useful.  The 3.0 Ballistic pants are a 2 way zipper so you can open
them a few inches at the top side for a little ventilation.  They have been
very waterproof, but don't breath quite as well as a true Gore-Tex lined
cordura would.  I just got down below a 36 inch waist(yay!) and I'm wearing
a size large JR Ballistic pants(I think I didn't ride to work today) kinda
loose now.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen