Re: [ST] Riding Pants

I can offer, now that I'm home, that I am wearing a size large JR 3.0
Ballistic pants, and I bought them when I was 36 inches round(according to
Wrangler regular fit sizing).  Their adjustment belt(velcro BTW) was almost
synched all the way in at purchase so they are a bit loose on me now below
36.  I could see her estimation if you were to wear jeans alot under them,
maybe.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Well, I usually wear a size 36 pant any more.  Would probably fit in a 35,
but can not find those.  Anyway, the Joe Rocket rep said to go one size
larger.  She said the XL works out to a 36-38.  So I was thinking about
going with the XL size.

Eric Mann