Re: [ST] Riding Pants

> I can offer, now that I'm home, that I am wearing a size large JR 3.0
> Ballistic pants, and I bought them when I was 36 inches round(according to
> Wrangler regular fit sizing).  Their adjustment belt(velcro BTW) was
almost
> synched all the way in at purchase so they are a bit loose on me now below
> 36.  I could see her estimation if you were to wear jeans alot under them,
> maybe.

Yes, my Wrangler's are a 36 as well, but that is just so I can fit my butt
and thighs in there.  Other than that they are a little loose.  And, yes, I
would most likely be looking at wearing them more as an "over" pant as
opposed to wearing them by themselves.  So, would I be in the same boat you
are in and should look at the Large instead of the XL?  XL would end up
being quite large on me?

Do you ever wear them as your only pants?  Without jeans under them?  How
comfortable are they?

> Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx