RE: [ST] Reservoir Dawg rides again

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ksmith955
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 8:54 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Reservoir Dawg rides again
End of the can looks sooty, which suggests rich running.  Certainly a
lot dirtier than with the old can, and downright filthy compared to my Saab,
the end of the pipe of which is totally clean.  Anyone else had this
expreience with the can?  I had it fitted by my local dealer, who has
Triumph awards, so assume that the right software was downloaded.  Comments
please.

I fitted a Blue flame a few months ago and have found the same, I was
thinking of booking the bike in to have the CO2 checked, it had the latest
tune downloaded by the dealer for the can.

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS