[ST] Proper Tools to Do the Job????

Say you're on a road trip and something happens, like maybe a flat tire.
Wouldn't it be nice if your tool kit had the tools in it that allowed you to
be able to remove the wheel (front or back)?  Well to my surprise todayI
found out that isn't true on bot the ST or the RS.  The ST standard tool kit
doesn't have the tools needed to remove the rear wheel or the front and the
RS doesn't have a large enough Hex wrench to loose the front wheel axle.

How do I know this?  Well I was speaking to a fellow Triumph owner (ST) and
he went and got his service manual to tell me how to remove the front and
rear wheels (since I'm considering DIM).  Turns out the front axle bolt on
my RS is a HEX bolt and I currently don't have the tool to unscrew it.
Didn't even come in my small tool kit.  Also I as part of removing the front
wheel I need to unmount the caliphers from the forks.  They are TORX bolts
of which I don't have either in my tool kit, and my personal kit only goes
up to T-50 which is too small.

LOL - To crack me up even more, the service manual doesn't even tell you
what the sizes are. Go figure!  Does anyone know what size the hex axle bolt
is on the RS front wheel?  Also does anyone know what size TORX the front
calipher bolts are?  T-50 is too small so I'm gonna guess T-60 or T-65
maybe??

- -Rich
'00 RS