[ST] Canyon Dancer bar harness

I also bought the Canyon Dancer but haven't had to use it.  I just
figured if I ever had to trailer it, I better have a way to do it.  Never
know when the gas is gonna start leaking!

I have high expectations on most things I buy and when I opened it up I
actually thought a part was missing.  It seems like if there was some
kind of buckle holding the straps spaced where you want them it would be
a much better product.

A simple way to keep the straps from pulling in an inward direction on
the grips I think would make it work good.

Having never used it, am I assumeing correctly that it trys to pull the
right cuff toward the left grip and left cuff toward right grip?

May want to try a buckle in there.

Ken Walter ( Unleashed Dawg)
00ST (never trailored)