[ST] fuel sender

hello all..  Is  Triumph still warranting the fuel sender even though the
bike is out of warranty???  I had my sender replaced multiple times under
warranty and now that it is out of warranty it of course started to leak.  I
had the replacement installed tonight which of course does not work at all.
The closest dealer told me Triumph would not replace it. My servicing dealer
replaced it but is afraid he will have to eat the cost, actually of two
installations due to the fact the first unit does not work at all..  Can
someone give me Jerry Parrishes number so I can clear this up???  Triumph had
better stand behind these senders as I have never in my 44 years seen such an
utter f-up of parts engineering.  I would think it it was so hard to make a
fuel sender all cars would come with fuel dip-sticks.  thanks for letting me
vent  john c