[ST] cb antenna mounts

Greets gang,

I've come back around again to that nagging problem of mounting a cb
antenna on the ST and am looking for sources of mounts after searching on
the web for some time an not finding what I'm looking for.

I think a flat bar type approach will work, a piece of flat aluminium with
a couple of holes drilled to the spacing of those that hold the Triumph
luggage "rack" part to the "mount" part (bolts are accessible under
covers, will need longer ones) and that extends out to the side enough to
clear the top box (Givi E360 for now, mebbe Triumh's later).  At the other
end of the mount need a hole to fit a PL connector.

That's what I'm thinking of at least, any info on sources of flat stock/
flat bar, how to work with it, etc. appreciated.  Or if anyone has seen
such available or can fabricate let me know.

Anyone done similar or something else?

As always aTdHvAaNnKcSe,
- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail