Re: [ST] re: Mirror Extension Report

original message:

>Sounds good, now what about the RS?  It's mirrors are even worse than the
>ST's!
>
>John S., aka "BikerDawg" (unofficially)
>'00 Atomic Orange RS, bone stock.  (Dawgs like bones!)

Ahhh, you are right about that one John!  I have had the opportunity to put
in several hunderd miles on the RS and the mirrors definitely are lacking.
But at least you don't have to mess with the little rubber "booties"!!!  ;}

But only John King can answer your question.  A lot will probably depend on
how good a response he gets to the ST spacers....

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx
xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Take the time to sing inside your helmet,
and dance on the footpegs, now and then"