[ST] pipeline db reading

Here is the blurb that was sent to me when I made enquiries
130db no its not that loud.
Don.
PIPELINE PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING PTY. LTD.
A.C.N.  082 665 816
A.B.N. 54 082 665 618
9 Aitken Court                                                         Ph /
Fax    (03) 9778 6606
Ferntree Gully           3156                                        E mail
:- thedips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Melbourne            Victoria
Austraila

RE :-           TRIUMPH ST SPRINT  UNDER SEAT EXHAUST
                    MOST ASKED QUESTIONS

1 :- HOW LOUD IS IT
My system run at approx 93db measured at mid rev range on a ride by type
test as required by Australian standards. In Australia this is still road
legal ( max 96db ).

2 :- WHAT IS IT MADE OF
The pipe, muffler body clamp and end caps are mild steel, chrome plated
The muffler bodies are polished and anodized aluminum
The internals of the mufflers are mild steel and packed with fibre glass.

3 :- ARE THERE ANY MODIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The only permanent modification required is the removal of the rear half of
the under guard just behind the center two mounting bolts.

4 :- DO THE COMPUTER OR BATTERY REQUIRE RELOCATING
                   All the electrics remain as they are. The only items that
need to be moved are the indicators. (Brackets supplied in kit.)

5 :-  IS THERE A DYNO PRINT OUT AVAILABLE
                   On the proto type fitted to a Daytona an increase of 14hp
was gained with no other alterations made. A print out is not available

6 :- CAN I FIT THIS SYSTEM MY SELF
                   Any one who can use spanners and has reasonable common
sense can fit this system. It should take approximately 4 - 5 hours. The
only thing required to have done by others is the recalibration of your
computer to the top setting available.

7 :- HOW LONG TILL I CAN GET ONE
>From the time I receive payment it takes approximately 3 weeks
till you receive the goods

8 :- HOW MUCH DOSE TI COST
The current price is $1000.00 Aust. This includes postage to the US or the
GST in Aust. There may be additional cost s incurred when sent to other
countries.

9 :- HOW CAN I MAKE PAYMENT
                   Payment can be made by Postal Order, Money Order, or
Cheque
                   In some cases electronic bank transfer may be arranged.

10:-  IS THE SYSTEM REBUILDABLE
                   Yes, all components are available as spare parts.

11:- HOW MUCH HEAT IS GENERATED
                   Whilst riding this model bike I am more aware of heat
from the engine than from under the seat. If this is a concern a simple heat
shield can be made to cover the rear section of the frame above the pipes.

I hope these answers will help
Regards
FRED
Director