RE: [ST] Carbon fiber slip on

I also have the Triumph CF can. I have ridden with others who have it, and
some who have Micron, Two Brothers, and an underseat (not Black Widow).
Honestly, it is the Triumph one I like best because it's not loud enough to
attract "unwanted" attention, yet throaty enough for the rider to enjoy the
music of the triple.

Different strokes for different folks, but I've ridden my Suzuki with a
Yoshi pipe, and it DEFINITELY adds to the fatigue on a long ride. YMMV

Ken M.
'00 RS