Re: [ST] Head checks

>STeve, I'm sure you accidentally typed the word
>"almost". ;-) I'm not sure how many times this has
>saved me over the years, but it saved me (again) just
>the other day.
>
>Randy
>'00 RS

Right you are Sir.  Guess I wouldn't still be around to annoy the world if I
hadn't ingrained many of these survival skills over the years.  Most are
just second nature and "checkin' your six" is one of'em, moving or stopped.
Can't tell how many stories I've heard over the last 30+ years riding of
brothers nailed at a stoplight!  A more dangerous place than most riders
realize.

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx
xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Take the time to sing inside your helmet,
and dance on the footpegs, now and then"