RE: [ST] GP's: New & unimproved

I really have to jump in here and give my two pennies worth.  I cannot
believe some of you think that WSB is interesting!  The first few meetings
of this season have just been one long procession of Ducatis, albeit wearing
different coloured plastics.  Until last weekend Nori Haga and others have
simply not figured in the racing.  Not that you can call it racing as over
taking has been most noticeable through its absence

A couple of years ago I used to think WSB was the business.  You had Hondas,
Dukes, and YZF750s, trading places on the track constantly.  Now it's just
one long procession, usually with Troy Bayliss at the front.

On the other hand MotoGP always seems to generate incredibly close racing
(this weekends race in SA being the exception).

Flame away, but MotoGP is the premier class for me and WSB has just become a
lacklustre side show.  All of course IMHO :-)

Andy