RE: [ST] GP's: New & unimproved

Rob

> You just don't like because a aussie is kicking butt lol

Damn, you've found me out ;-).

Obviously in the good old days it was nice to see Foggy winning and whilst
he is obviously a hugely talented rider he really needs to keep his mouth
shut.  I've been reading his column in TWO and quite frankly the guy has got
his head so far up his own arse its unbelievable.  I realise that most
sports men and women have fairly large egos and that its such self belief
that is part of the reason they are successful.  Foggy on the other hand has
taken his ego to a totally new level.  At the end of the day I think he's
just a cocky twat :-(

Andy