[ST] Face it

     I guess I'll retire my soccer socks after receiving the MotoEquip face
shield cover yesterday.
     The price was right, the cover fit my extra Shoei shield just right,
looked good, looked trick, is red (another whole colour war as they offer
them in red-blue-black), has to offer much more protection than the sock,
and the customer service was terrific.
     In addition, MotoEquip has sent a cover to be given away at each
Rallye this summer as a door prize. Can't ask for much more than that. Good
folks.
     Don't wait to win the one at each Rallye if you want something nice at
low cost.

     Here's a copy of an e-mail from them hours after I ordered. The only
thing I didn't care for was the reference to "Mr. Hays".  I don't like that
"Mr. Hays" stuff! It would be "Mr. Rude Dog" to you Dawgs:-)

Dear Mr. Hays,
We have received your order for one red Face Shield Protector.  These items
are in stock and will ship out Friday.  We appreciate your business.  We
also count on satisfied customers and word-of-mouth advertising to help us
grow,
so please tell your riding friends about MotoEquip and our products.
Thank you.
F. Belair
MotoEquip

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"