Re: [ST] Hard bags (Panniers) worth it?

Hard bags are waaaaay worth it.  I bought them with the bike, intending to
only use them for trips.  I never take them off.  Go for a short ride, extra
stuff is in them just in case.  Go shopping, you'd be amazed at how many
grocery bags fit in there.  Long trips, huge room and water proof.  I do
agree that $1000US is ridiculous.  they are just two pieces of plastic with
handles and more plastic for racks.  Don't know if they are worth the money,
but I do know I love them.

My fuel sender is still noisy when it is below 40F.  3,200 miles, I'm going
to see my dealer in the next week or so.  The noise drives me nuts.

Sean