From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Scott.Fehr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 10:35 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Hard bags (Panniers) worth it?

After owning my 01 ST for 4 days now, I've ordered the seat cowl, the CF
slip on and the tank bag.  But at $1000USD I'm holding off on the hard
bags
until a long trip.    My question to all you owners: did you get the
hard
bags for your bike right away, or did some of you purchase softbags
instead? If you did get the hard bags, how do you like them (aka - are
they worth a thousand bucks..)?

Also, while I've got your attention, I noticed on my second ride that
the fuel injection buzzer stayed on for about 5-10 minutes into the
ride.  My dealer said this may go away during break in but that there
also was an update to fix it.  Is this a common thing? (sorry if this is
in the archives already).

Cheers,

Scott

01 BRG