RE: [ST] Hard bags (Panniers) worth it?

> all of BMWs luggage is black and not very flattering to the
> bike.  I had

You are not kidding.  I've never understood how BMW could choose such awful
looking bags.  I'll agree that most of their bikes are fairly quirky
looking, but at least it looks as if some effort has gone in to the design.
But whoever was given the job of designing the cases needs to be shot.  It
looks like they've just bolted on a couple of large, square samsonite
suitcases.

Dreadful!

Andy