From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
William Sanders
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 3:21 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Dead ST

Me again, for a follow up question. If it turns out to be a dead (shot)
battery, should I replace it with OEM or is there a better aftermarket
replacement? Again, any personal experience appreciated here. And I do
intend to contact the dealer about this, but he's a hundred miles away
so
I'm best off resolving this myself if I can, and then going to him for
reimbursement.
Thanks Again,
Bill

PS: Planning to join the TSRA, just haven't come up with a suitable
'dawg'
title yet.

*   *