From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jeff
Wehrheim
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 5:48 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Dealer Mounted Tires

I just found out my Triumph dealer (Tri, BMW, Ducati - Charlotte) won't
mount tires unless the tires are bought from them.  Of course, the tires are
selling at list or above. What a load of crap!

For those that have changed the rear tire, do you think this is a job any
motorcycle shop could do?

I refuse to be bullied into emptying my wallet - I do just fine on my own.

Jeff
01 BRG ST

*