[ST] RE: (ST) ST done blowed up.

Lex,

That's a real bummer :(
I'd be surprised if you weren't offered a new motor (or perhaps a mega trade in
deal on a '02) but if Triumph do decide on repairing the motor I'd insist on a
complete strip down, with replacement of all bearings and seals aswell as the
broken parts. I'd also insist on personally inspecting the cases and components
for damage once the motor has been stripped and cleaned.

I'd also refuse to accept the rebuilt motor unless they can categorically
identify the cause of failure.

Martin,
Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software