[ST] Warning label decal funk removal?

"I removed the warning and breakin decals from my tank
>leaving the nasty funky goo on the tank."

Why do ya think they call it "GOO GONE?"  Be careful with it. Put a
small amount on a rag, stick it on the goo, then wipe it off with a
clean section of the rag like it was a glob of marinara sauce on a brand
new white shirt.  If you just  put it on and rub, it'll just spread the
adhesive out in a thinner layer. And as always, like the bottle says,
try it in a small area first.  Worked great on my paint, but the Mexican
tourista sticker on my BMW  windsheild was a different story.

David
'99ST